This is where you will find proposed workgroup topics, submitted by current and former Project Horseshoe attendees. These are suggested topics only and may or may not wind up being one of the topics chosen for workgroups this year. Voting on these topics will take place this fall.
Rules for posting, commenting, voting:
- You must be an alumna/alumnus of Project Horseshoe or a registered attendee for this year’s event.
- You must have login credentials for this website. Contact Linda if you need login credentials or have problems logging in.
- This is brainstorming, not debating. If you comment on a topic, try to clarify rather than criticize.
- NEW: Please provide both a topic description and a proposed workgroup goal
- Voting on topics will start this fall and only this year’s attendees should vote. If you are not attending and you vote… well, let’s not even think about such things.