Project Horseshoe is a think-tank style conference addressing the industry-wide challenges of modern game design.
Come be a part of an elite group of brilliant minds working to positively influence the art and science of game design. We combine intense and effective workgroup techniques with Texas-sized hospitality in an all-inclusive event that may change your life.
This is an invitation-only event. If you know someone who should be invited, please contact Teresa Avallone.
Project Horseshoe 2015:
Tim Fowers, Motivational Designer, Payoff.com
Steve Swink, Game Designer, Cubeheart Games
Nick Yee, Co-Founder & Analytics Lead, Quantic Foundry
- Identify the biggest issues/problems in the area of game design.
- Attack 3-6 of those issues/problems in facilitated workgroups.
- Create reports including action items.
- Take accountability for those action items.
- Follow up on action items after the conference.